|Production capability (standard conditions)||t/h||175|
|Mixer rated mix capacity||kg/batch||2200|
|Oil consumption (standard conditions)||kg/t||≤6.5|
|Operation mode||/||manual, semi-automatic,automatic|
|The hot mixture discharge temperature||℃(common asphalt)||130～160|
|The outline dimension||m||L*W*H)37m*32m*15m;|
|Total installed power||kw||462.27|
Components of lb2000 160t h compulsory mix fixed asphalt mixing plant speco price
1.Cold aggregate supply system Consists of five aggregate hoppers and five belt feeders, Aggregate belt conveyor, Tilted belt feeding conveyor, Middle filter
2. Drying drum features four-wheel friction drive, universal connecting, transmission is smooth, uniform force. Drying drum outer set 50mm thickness insulation layer, reduce heat loss.
3. Oil burning system Consists of A set of oil burner (light oil); A set of oil supply tube; Clients should prepare the light oil tank.
4. Hot aggregate elevator features double-row plate chain guide sliding type elevating, friction drive, special structure for feed inlet and discharge outlet
5. Bag dust removal system consists of One set of gravity dust collector, one set of bag dust filter (impulse reverse jet), Screw conveyor 3 sets, Bag dust filter’s bottom dust screw conveyor
6. Mixing tower including Vibrating screen, Hot aggregate bins, Weighing hopper, Mixing device, Asphalt spraying system
7. Filler supply system Consists of Filler elevator, filler temporary storage silo, screw conveyer.
8. Air system Consists of Air compressor one set, compressor room, air cylinder and electromagnetic valve one set; air pipes one set.
9. Asphalt supply system Consists of 0.5million kcal heat conducting oil boiler; 40m3 asphalt tank 3 sets; 2m3 asphalt unloading tank 1 set;
10. Electrical control system
1. Ready to provide industry advisory;
2. Recommend to choose extensible models;
3. Plan the site construction;
4. Installation and debugging;
5. Train operators and maintenance staff;
6. Regular return visit;
7. Supply genuine accessories;
8. Guide equipment moving;
9. Equipment upgrade and modification;
10. Provide technical exchange and training every year.