How to Operate Concrete Mixing Plants Safely
Brief Introduction：Concrete mixing plants should be installed on a solid pedestal. Operator console of concrete mixer should be able to see the work of the ministries.
Operate Concrete Mixing Plants Safely
1. Concrete mixing plants should be installed on a solid pedestal.
2. Operator console of concrete mixer should be able to see the work of the ministries. Electric concrete mixer console should be fitted rubber sheet or dry wood.
3. When the hopper to the lowest position between the hopper and the ground, should add a layer of cushioning dunnage.
4. Prior to the operation of key inspection items should meet the following requirements:
a. Supply voltage rise and fall of not more than 5% of rated value;
b. Motors and electrical components wiring firm to protect access to zero or ground resistance compliance;
c. Each drive mechanism work, brakes are tight and reliable. Open gears and pulleys have protective cover;
d. Gearbox oil to meet the requirements;
e. Check the air compressor self-protection device is normal and the pressure is stable between 0.5-0.7Mpa.
f. Check the metering hopper is in a free state, whether the interference occurs.
5. Before the operation should first start the mixer no-load operation. Be sure to confirm the direction of rotation of the mixing bowl or blade consistent with the direction indicated by the arrow on the cylinder. To reverse the material mixer, mixing tube should be positive, the reverse operation for several minutes, and there should be no impact judder and abnormal noise.
6. Before the operation, hopper hoisting test should be carried out. It should be observed and confirmed the clutch, brake flexible are reliable.
7. When feeding, it is strictly prohibited to head or hand into the hopper and between the rack. When operating is strictly prohibited by hand or tool into the mixing drum within the grind material and the material.
8. When the hopper is raised in operation and forbids any person or by staying in the hopper. When you need to repair or clean-up material in the pit under the hopper, bucket elevator shall then insert the pin with chains or locked.
9. Feeding to the mixing cylinder should be carried out during operation. Add new material should be the first mixing tube of the original concrete before unloading all.
10. It should be observed mechanical operation. when the bearing temperature is too high or abnormal phenomenon should stop to check. When the required maintenance, stirring concrete cylinder
should be cleaned and then inspected.
Strictly do this you can safely operate the concrete mixing plants.